Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Stars are Coming to Town!

OMG!!! This is why I look forward to Miss Pole Dance Australia every year, the workshops! And this year the line up is even bigger and better than ever before with not only the legendary Felix Cane, but also the oh so very very sexy Alethea Austin and the infamous Wendy Traskos from New York Pole Dancing!

Unfortunately there are only four workshops on offer so be quick and don't miss out (I've already booked my spots! argh crap, I better start training...)

For dates and prices see my Competitions and Events Page and Bobbis Pole Studio NSW.

However the good news doesn't end there, if you happen to miss out on these amazing workshops you still have today to register for Summer Pole Camp 2010 in Surfers Paradise to learn from Jenyne Butterfly!

I know, it's all your pole dreams come true.

For information about the Summer Pole Camp 2010 see my Competitions and Events Page and www.cosmopoletan.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment